Become a Member
Join the inner circle of people affected by EM – those with EM symptoms, their friends, family members, and care providers – and be the first to know about new EM articles/publications (on EM treatments, research findings, and general information), EM research and treatment updates, and latest newsletter editions.
Upon becoming a member you will be able to:
- Complete a member profile that helps the EM community understand more about those affected by EM which can ultimately aid researchers in their quest for successful treatments and a cure
- Join and access the TEA member directory
You will also receive:
- An email providing links to help you navigate quickly to information on the TEA website (coming soon)
- All new editions of TEA’s newsletter immediately upon publishing (via email)
- Communications on the latest research and treatment news
Your information is kept completely confidential unless you opt to allow it to be shared with other TEA members. All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
The Erythromelalgia Association suggests a Membership Donation of $20. However, TEA wants to encourage all people with symptoms of EM to become a member of our community and organization. Therefore, if you cannot afford the set amount, please pay the amount you can afford. (TEA has set a minimum of $5.)